Summer break is going to be very busy. I am going to take swimming lessons, gymnastics and soccer!
I’m very exited to sleep in! This summer my family and I are going to make strawberry jam.
This summer I am planning to have a water balloon fight with my friends.
The name of my class is called the Crew. The Crew cheers me up when I am sad. My learning partner is Grady. My class is important to me because they help me when I need it. I am thankful for being a part of this class.
Here is a American food. I think you will like it. The food is GF brownies. It is yummy. I will put the recipe down below. I hope you like them. Here are the ingredients.
1/3c(40 g) Sorghum flour
- 1/2 c(60 g) Teff flour
- 1/4c (30 g) potato starch
- 1/3 c (40g) tapioca starch
- 1/2c (60) organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2sea salt
- 1/3 c(80 g) non dairy butter, very soft
- 1/3 ml) coconut oil,melted
- 1 1/4 c(250 g) organic evaporated cane sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 c(240 ml) warm water
3/4 c(110 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9″ by 13″ baking pan
- in stand mixer, blend softened butter, oil,
- and suger until combined. Add vanilla
- alternate adding dry ingredients and warm water to mixing bowl until both are used. Batter should be very thick (a bit thicker than a traditional brownie batter). If it’s too wet it will still be delicious it just won’t have the crusty top. Mix on high speed for one minut.
- stir in chocolate chips/dark chocolate pieces
- spread batter with a rubber spatula into prepapared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- cool completely in pan Before cutting. Or if desperate, pile in a bowl with a spoon while still warm and eat it like there’s no tomorrow um…I mean, eat slowly and chew completely to enjoy each and every bite of this occasional treat.
Helping, Caring, working
Always there for me
By Sophia And Maya
We became buddies in September 2015 and are still buddies. We have buddy class almost every Friday and have lots of fun doing crafts and stuff together. Our favorite part about buddies is spending time together and having fun. Our favorite thing we’ve ever done in buddy class is making BIG snowflakes out of paper to hang on the walls. Me and my buddy have been having fun hanging out this year.
Do you have buddies?
Here is my Wordle. Wordles are clouds of words together. To make a Wordle you need to use your inspiration. To make a Wordle you need to inspire yourself. To make a Wordle you need to use your imagination. It is a good way to practice vocabulary. Wordle – Beautiful Word Clouds
What do think about my Wordle?
Rotating, circling, turning
We love the Earth
Why do you like earth?
I went to Mazatlan, Mexico for spring break. I went swimming, helped poor, played bingo, and most of all had FUN. At one point I went to the market. It is really interesting. We saw pig heads and they smelled really stinky. Last but not least I enjoyed my vacation.
How was your spring break?
This is what I did at are party. I played bingo with my Dad. Me and my Dad had a waffle with whipped cream and blue Berries it was delicious. We did word search to It was fun. We also showed are couplets to are special guest.
I like to write couplets. They are cool and fun and I enjoy them. Couplets are short poems that the first two lines you make up and the last word ends with a rhyme. I think couplets are fun for homework. You guys should make couplets too!
Do you like making couplets?
My New Years Resolutions are to try to work hard in all my gymnastics routines, work on my back walkover straight legs, and to help my family. I will try hard at basketball and listen to my coach. I will try to stick to healthy food for school. I will treat my friends the best way that I can. I will do my best in school.