Gymnastics

I love gymnastics. It’s my sport.  You stretch a lot. Rule 1 is to have fun! Rule 2 is to do your best. Rule 3 is to listen to the teacher. Rule 4 is to work hard. Those are the rules. This is a gymnastics video. I hope you enjoy it!

Did you like the video?

15 thoughts on “Gymnastics

1. Dear Sophia,
    Wow, what an incredible video. You will have to show me how to link videos into your blog. It makes for a very interactive post. Do you compete with your gymnastic team? What event do you enjoy most? I know gymnasts have to work really hard to perfect routines. It is such good exercise and builds muscles. I hope you stick with it. Maybe we will see you in the Olympics someday!
    From,
    Sage’s mom

2. Dear Sophia,
    I really enjoyed your post. I could probably never do that in my entire life. I bet that you are on your way to be even better then her!
    From, Joseph

3. Dear Sophia,
    I love gymnastics too. My favorite thing in gymnastics is the vault. That video was so cool. Your post was also so good, I wish you could write some more of why you like gymnastics.
    From, Emme

4. Sophia I am a girl of Málaga and I am amazed about you doing those thing. Was it you doing that acrobatics? I am imagining me doing this things.😀😀

5. Hi Sophia!! My name is Athena and I watched the video and I love it!! she’s amazing!!! I wish I could be her, but I can’t because my parents think that if I do gymnastics I would hurt myself because I’m so tall. Come
    visit my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/presta291/

6. Hi, Sophia this was a REALLY good video ! Do you think you could do that ? Be cause I know I couldn’t ! I also have one more question, was Sage ion 1st or 2nd at the end? Because it was really hard to tell. Please visit my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/ Happy Blogging !😃

7. Hi Sophia,
    The video was really cool and it made the blog very interesting and interactive. Is gymnastics a popular sport where you live? I don’t do gymnastics but I have always wanted to be able to do flips and other cool things that were in the video.
    -Sophie

8. Dear Sophia,
    Hi my name is Lucy.I am in Mrs. Fordyce’s class. I love your post and the video. Thank you for posting.
    Here is my URL: lucyy15.edublogs.org/

From, Lucy

9. Dear Sophia,
    I really liked your gymnastics video, thank you for being a super nice friend and class mate. I can’t believe that a nine year old can do so many amazing things, I really like your blog!
    – from, Emi